Top Best Portable High Chairs for Travel in 2019
A portable high chair is a basic furniture for infants, babies, toddlers, and small kids in every home. With the best portable high chair, your kids can enjoy their mealtime with you. More importantly, it’s easier for us to feed to the baby. To find the right portable high chair, we created this list of the best portable high chairs to help you decide which one you should buy.
- A List of Top Best Portable High Chairs for Travel in 2019
- 1. Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat
- 2. phil&teds Lobster Highchair
- 3. Chicco Pocket Snack Booster Seat
- 4. Vbestlife Portable Hook-On High Chair
- 5. Bumbo Multi Seat
- 6. Ingenuity Baby Base
- 7. IKEA ANTILOP Highchair
- 8. Mamas & Papas Juice High Chair
- Good to Know
A List of Top Best Portable High Chairs for Travel in 2019
1. Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat
The Fisher-Price Healthy Care Delux Booster seat is ideal for an infant or a toddler. It’s light weight, compact, takes up little room, cleans up easily and 7 month old loves it.
- Pull up a chair – booster straps easily and securely to most dining and kitchen chairs
- Dishwasher safe feeding tray
- Snap on lid keeps feeding tray clean
2. phil&teds Lobster Highchair
The Lobster is a portable high chair that is strong ad safe. It helps for adaptable dining and easy cleaning wherever you go. With the food tray, the phil&teds Lobster Highchair is designed for parents to feed their kids easily.
Comparing to other products in this category, the Lobster Highchair is an ultra portable high chair, which is about 3.8 pounds. It’s also a good idea to buy one to place in the car, one in the home. You can actually you use it for international travel.
3. Chicco Pocket Snack Booster Seat
This little travel high chair and booster seat is more comfortable and sanitary than restaurant high chairs. Chicco is an excellent company, and no doubt Pocket Snack Booster Seat is strong and sturdy.
It’s well designed and so easy to use. You can use it on vacation and outdoor. What we like most about this Chicco Pocket Snack Booster Seat is the two straps secure it to most dining chairs and a rubberize feet help keep it from slipping.
4. Vbestlife Portable Hook-On High Chair
With this design, the high chair T-bar prevents the baby from slipping out. One of best features of this baby high chair is the water-proof, which means it’s easy to clean.
5. Bumbo Multi Seat
This portable high chair is very good for feeding a half a year old baby, who may has trouble sitting up/falling over in her high chair. The removable tray is also cool.
- About 3 pounds
6. Ingenuity Baby Base
The 6 pounds Ingenuity Baby Base is perfect for playtime, dinner or travel. What we like about this portable high chair are:
- fits multiple sized children from a few months old to several years old.
- much sturdier than the Bumbo seat comes with tray (rather than needing to buy extra)
- Tray has a storage cubby in bottom of seat when not in use
Overall, it’s well made and light to carry.
7. IKEA ANTILOP Highchair
The best feature of this Antilop high chair is that it’s easy to disassemble and transport. We highly recommend this chair to anyone with a baby or small child.
8. Mamas & Papas Juice High Chair
This product is convertible and comfortable. Comparing to other portable high chairs we reviewed above, the Mama & Papas Juice High Chair is heavier than those. We would definitely recommend this highchair for parents.
- It’s 15.8 pounds
Good to Know
There are two factors to consider when choosing and deciding which is the best portable high chair for home or travel. First, it’s important to buy a strong and sturdy chair made from high quality materials, which provides safety over any other things. Last, portability is also something you must consider. NexusWorks hopes that this review is helpful to make it easier for you to find and buy the right portable high chair for your kids.